09 January, 2010

Listen to the bad music

I resisted the urge to post within the past week because I didn't want to post about drama - and I knew I would, being hurt and angry, but now I'm just relieved, and done with it. I realise it doesn't even matter, because I bet my husband is the only one who reads this blog, but oh well.

Work has been busy, which is a relief. I hate it when there's nothing to do. School starts up soon, which gives me something to focus on. I am getting back to reading more often, which is cool. I have no real interests (at least none I can do anything about), though, other than video games and geeky stuff, so it makes it hard to keep busy. I won't be gaming anymore, really, except with The Great Wesley. I started playing L4D with some friends, and Dragon Age is still a huge draw on my time, so that's cool, but I feel like I need something more - something just for me. I tried work friends, but that never pans out. Regular friends don't really, either, so whatevs, I can deal with just being myself.



The Secret Me has been going okay - I've been a cougar (the animal... well, most of the day), a cloud, and a few other things lately. I'm going to be a sabre tooth on Monday, I think, and stick with the prehistoric thing for the rest of the week - mastadon, Ankylosaurus Magniventris, triceratops, nothosaur. Maybe build up some defenses.

Why do I feel like I need a vacation now more than before?

The weather has done a number on Pittsburgh. People drive like idiots as soon as snow hits the ground, and it's ridiculous - the last few days, I didn't break 40mph on my way home. This weather? I could do without.

TGW has been reading me Memories of the Future, and it's awesome. It makes me laugh, and that makes the day better every day.

2 comments:

  1. So is TGW a Brie only nick-name, or can I steal it? >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're allowed to steal it, so long as you're comfortable calling him The Great.

    ReplyDelete