21 August, 2012

News

News!

I have been signed on as a blogger for Gaming as Women, which is an awesome website dedicated to writing about womanhood and mostly analog gaming. I'm super excited! It's a big opportunity for me and is opening up the chance to do more in gaming, as well as to write about some issues in gaming that I really care about. 

My first post should be coming up soon, and I'll just be posting quick blurbs and links here to go there to read the rest. Feel free to check out the site now and see what the other awesome ladies at Gaming as Women are saying!

2 comments:

  1. So how was it that you got signed on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put in an application with a sample blog post and some of my information, and they accepted it. I have a post coming up on Labor Day, I think.

    ReplyDelete