13 January, 2012

My Review of Porridge

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

Porridge started life as 3 different soaps in the LUSH lab. One felt great, one smelled delicious and the last looked magnificent. Combined together they produced a soap that's just right. Stuffed with real oats for an exfoliating scrub and fresh orange juice to invigorate sleepy heads, this sw...


Great smell and smooth results

By BrieCS from Pittsburgh, PA on 1/13/2012

 

4out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Cult Classic

Pros: Moisturizing, Pleasant Smell, Lathers Well, Cleans Effectively

Cons: Doesn't Last Long

Best Uses: Hand Soap, Showers, Facial Soap, Baths

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

I love this stuff! I got porridge a long time ago to try as a sample and I loved it, but it's taken me a long time to pick it up again. It does go fast, unfortunately, because of all of the oats in it, but that's why I only use it in the bath. It gives a similar effect to an oatmeal bath (reduces itchiness from dry skin, etc.) especially when used with another moisturizing bath bomb (I used the Rose Queen). It smells fantastic, too!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment